|Welcome to Internet Banking enrollment
Please read our disclosure statement and once you have read this please click (I Agree) to get to the enrollment form.
By clicking on (I Agree), you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the terms of the Enrollment Agreement Discloser. You are also giving us permission to set you up as an Internet Banking customer.
User Terms & Conditions
Central State Bank hereby publishes the following terms and conditions for use of Internet Banking services, Central State Bank reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, effective upon publication. Use of Internet Banking services constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions and any modifications thereof.
1. User agrees that the following uses of Internet Banking services are strictly prohibited. User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Central State Bank from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, judgments and expenses (including court cost and reasonable fees of attorneys, accountants and expert witnesses) at User’s sole expense, arising from User’s failure to abide by these restrictions on use of Internet Banking services.
2. Unauthorized communication of any charge of credit card information belonging to any other person or entity;
3. Unauthorized communication of any information concerning any password or other online access number, code, or identification or any other proprietary information belonging to any other person or entity;
4. Use of Internet Banking services to copy or to distribute or transmit copies of copyrighted materials belonging to any other person or entity is permitted only to the extent that the owner has provided express permission to the User permitting such activity. Copying or distribution or transmitting copyrighted materials other than with permission as specified above is expressly prohibited.
5. Communicating any obscene or defamatory information including but not limited to bulletin boards or in conjunction with e-mail; or
6. Use of Internet Banking services in violation of any telecommunication, postal, or other local laws or regulations of the User’s country of origin or of the United States or in furtherance or in the commission of any crime or other unlawful or improper purpose.
7. This service may not be used to transmit alimony, child support or other court-directed payments or tax payments.
8. CENTRAL STATE BANK AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO INTERNET BANKING SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NEITHER CENTRAL STATE BANK NOR ITS SUPPLIES NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF INTERNET BANKING SERVICES ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITIES WITH RESPECT TO USER’S USE THEREOF, NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY CENTRAL STATE BANK OR ITS SUPPLIES OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND USER MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE IN NO EVENT WILL CENTRAL STATE BANK OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, IN NO EVENT SHALL CENTRAL STATE BANK’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE OR FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, AND/OR PRIVACY ACTIONS), EXCEED THE GREATER OF (1) THE USER’S INVOICE VALUE OF INTERNET BANKING SERVICES USAGE FOR THE MONTH DURING WHICH THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR (2) ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100). THE FOREGOING CONSITITUES CENTRAL STATE BANK SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY TO USER WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF INTERNET BANKING SERVICES.
9. Any cause of action concerning Internet Banking services under this Agreement must be commenced within one year after such cause of action has occurred.
10. User further agrees: Transmission of confidential business and sensitive personal information is at User’s sole risk.
11. Central State Bank reserves the right to monitor and review transmissions online and in storage, and to remove or reject any material which Central State Bank, at its sole discretion, believes may be unlawful or objectionable without prior notice to User.
12. User may be responsible for a $25 ACH returned item charge when using bill payment services if sufficient funds are not available to pay specified bills.
13. User agrees to notify Central State Bank or its authorized agent no later than 60 days after User receives the FIRST statement on which User believes a problem or error occurred.
1. Tell us your name and account number (if any).
2. Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
4. For a bill payment, tell us the checking account number used to pay the bill, payee name, date the payment was sent, payment amount, confirmation number, and payee number for the payment in question.
Funds Transfer Rules and Regulations
1. The owners and signors of both preauthorized accounts involved in a transfer must be the same. However, the Bank may, at customer’s direction, accept and authorization when the owner of an individual account is also a signer on a joint account.
2. The Bank shall have no duty to verify the identity of a person using a valid access code to transfer funds.
3. The account owner(s) agree(s) to indemnify and hold the Bank harmless against any claims, demands, costs or expenses resulting from or arising out of any unlawful or unauthorized requests for funds transfer or in failing or refusing to make any requested transfers.
4. Transfer requests will be accepted at any time provided all systems are operational. Transactions are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays: Transactions received on weekends are processed the next business day. Wire transfers must be received by 2 p.m. to be posted on the same business day. Transfer requests received after 2 p.m. are processed on the next business day.
5. The Bank may discontinue this service at any time.
6. The account owner(s) agree(s) to pay any applicable service charges for transfers as shown in Bank’s fee schedules.
7. If any of your qualifying accounts are money market or savings accounts, certain types of withdrawals from those accounts, including payments and transfers, are limited to a total of no more than 6 in the monthly statement period. Withdrawals covered by this limitation are ones made by means of preauthorized transfer, automatic transfer, or payments arranged by telephone request. A total of only 3 of these types of withdrawals may be made by check, draft, debit card, or similar order payable to third parties. You also agree to the “Terms and Conditions” that were delivered to you when you opened your deposit account (s).
ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER DISCLOSURE
The Electronic Fund Transfer Act and Regulation E require Banks to provide certain information to customers regarding electronic funds transfers (EFTs). This disclosure applies to any EFT service you receive from us related to an account established primarily for personal, family or household purposes. Examples of EFT services include direct deposits to your account, automatic regular payments made from your account to a third party and one-time electronic payments from your account using information from your check to pay for purchases or to pay bills. This disclosure also applies to the use of your ATM Card or Debit Card at automated teller machines (ATMS) and other networks.
This disclosure contains important information about your use of electronic fund transfer (EFT) services provided by this Bank in relation to accounts established primarily for personal, family or household purposes. Please read this document thoroughly and retain it for future reference.
MONEY ORDER DISCLOSURE
Please have your Money Order ready and submitted by 10 a.m. of the day you wish to pick it up or submitted the day before. Please leave specific instructions if you are not the one picking up the Money Order. Certain limits apply – Please contact the Bank at (641) 483-2505.
Automated Bill Payment Service Authorization/ Cash Management Service Authorization
In this Agreement, “I, me and my” refer to the person or persons signing this Agreement. “Account” refers to my checking account, which is listed below and from which my bills are paid and/or ACH Originations are made. When we receive a payment instruction, you authorize a debit, which may be processed as an ACH or check to your Designated Account with us on dates scheduled by you. Use of the Services constitutes your authorization to conduct an ACH debit to your account for the Bill Payment Services. You also acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions to your account and bill payments requested must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. I agree to abide by all NACHA rules regarding ACH entries. I understand that should there ever be insufficient funds on deposit to perform the debit entry hereby authorized, Central State Bank may, at its option, perform the debit as hereby authorized or cancel this authorization. If Central State Bank elects to perform the debit and cause an overdraft in the account, I agree to pay any and all resulting charges using overdraft protection funds or create an overdraft (which is subject to fees).
1. I hereby authorize Central State Bank or its authorized agent to make payments to creditors for me, as I may authorize by personal computer from time to time and also authorize Central State Bank to post such payments to my account.
2. I understand that Central State Bank or its authorized agent will use reasonable efforts to ensure payments reach creditors on time but cannot guarantee the time a payment will be posted by a creditor. Central State Bank or its authorized agent will use reasonable effort in ensuring creditors reverse any service fee or late charge related to payment processing error. I also understand that Central State Bank or its authorized agent will not be responsible for any loss or penalty I may incur due to lack of sufficient funds or other conditions that may prevent the withdrawal of funds from my account.
3. I understand that the system will not allow same day Bill Pay, they must be set up at least one day prior and not be effectively dated on a weekend or holiday. I will allow 5-7 business days before payment is due for processing and mailing time. The system does allow me to set up a schedule of when a payment will be made. I will also be allowed to set up one time or recurring payments.
4. I understand that I will be allowed to set up a Payee List on line for use in creating Bill Pay transactions. I will need to have the Payee’s name, address, account and telephone numbers available to set up the Payee list.
5. I understand there is NO monthly fee for these Bill Pay services; however when or if Central State Bank decides to charge for these services a 30 day written notice will be given.
6. I hereby agree to review and approve of all user terms and conditions relative to authorized use of and confidential requirements of this product.
7. Fees for Cash Management are as follows: Business Cash Management Monthly Fee- $10; One-Time Setup Fee $10.; Wire fees-$10; Stop payment fees-$25; Business Cash Management w/Bill Pay Monthly Fee-$10; One-Time Setup Fee $10; Wire fees-$10; Stop-payment fees-$25; Bill Pay checks $.45 each, first ten (10) per month FREE. All fees are subject to change at any time.
System Requirements: PC or Macintosh Computer Software: Windows 95 or better, 128-bit encryption-capable web browser (most recent
version of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Browser), modem, and Internet access through an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
User ID and Password Letters will be mailed to all Internet Banking/Cash Management Customers within 7 to 10 days. Enclosed will be your first-time user ID and password. If you change your user ID on line the change will take effect immediately. Verify the bank has record of your correct email address within the Change Info screen and make changes if necessary. Please use the following criteria when changing your password:
Your password must contain at least 6 characters. At least 4 characters must be letters and 2 characters must be numeric.
Disclosure of Account Information
You authorize the Bank and each of its affiliates to disclose to third parties, agents, and affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys, information you have provided or that we or our affiliates have obtained about your accounts and the transfers you make:
• To comply with government agency or court orders or requests; or
• To verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant; or
• Where it is necessary for completing transfers; or
• To provide services relating to your account; or
• If you give us your further permission.
This agreement continues in full force and effect until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement by calling Central State Bank at 641-483-2505, or by sending a written termination notice to Central State Bank, PO Box 548, State Center, IA 50247.
If the Services are not used at least one time during each calendar month, we may terminate your Internet Banking access and delete your user information and Bill Payment database.
Central State Bank may terminate this Agreement and your use of Central State Bank’s Internet Banking at any time without cause or prior notice. This Agreement will be terminated automatically if your accounts are closed or restricted.
Internet Banking Agreement/and/or Cash Management.
I also verify that I am an authorized signer on all accounts for the business listed above. I will not share the assigned Internet Banking I.D.or PASSWORD with unauthorized persons nor will I grant access to unauthorized persons. Unauthorized access to the system will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law permits.
By clicking "I Agree" you are accepting the terms of this agreement.