VALLEY BANK & TRUST
InternVALLEY BANK & TRUST
Internet Banking Enrollment Agreement
Valley Bank & Trust’s Internet Banking Enrollment Agreement(“Agreement”) governs use of the Valley Bank & Trust Electronic Delivery Service. As used in this document the words “you” and “your” refer to Valley Bank & Trust’s customer(s) and their use of the Service. The words “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Valley Bank & Trust.
This Agreement explains the terms and conditions governing the VALLEY BANK & TRUST ELECTRONIC DELIVERY service offered through Valley Bank & Trust. By using the Service, you agree to the following terms and conditions. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Federal laws and regulations, or to the extent there is no applicable Federal law or regulation, by the laws of the State of Iowa. By accepting below or otherwise using the Service, you agree to use the Service only for bona fide and lawful purpose permitted under this Agreement.
1. To receive Electronic Delivery Services, you must have a working connection to the Internet with an e-mail address.
2. If we change the minimum hardware or software requirements, and you are unable to receive electronic delivery services, you will be released from this agreement without any penalty or consequence to you.
3. You may withdraw your consent for electronic delivery services at any time.
4. Following termination of the electronic delivery service by either party, a new enrollment agreement will be required to reinstate this service.
5. You further agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all loss, cost, damage, liability, or exposure(including reasonable attorney’s fees) that we or you may suffer or incur as a result of the unlawful use, unauthorized use, or misuse by any person of any such e-mail or electronic delivery of statement. You shall bear the entire risk for unauthorized use thereof whether or not you are negligent.
After reading the above agreement, click on the Personal or Commercial Enrollment Form to continue on.